Monday, October 12, 2009

~totally happy=heavenly soul~

i am totally happy today because:
  1. i've got my first salary
  2. i've put an end for all those sort of emotional problems.
  3. i've gave out my hand-made cocktail puddings for all my lab-mate.
  4. i just love all the people around me!
hehe.. but after all, i am hoping for a better tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and consequences days..

and today, i am synthesizing 2,3,4-trihydroxyacetophenone with 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde by using borontrifluoride etherate as the catalyst. i am hoping to get a good result from this method and lesser unwanted side-product. and my supervisor had taught me the better way to recrystallize the chalcone compared with my own procedure. it's ok..i'm still learning..yeahh, i'm still learning.

3 comments:

  1. nk blanje aku mcD eh at..
    bt susah2 je ko ni lahh..
    lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..leh jer..meh la datang utm dulu..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa-apa pun asalkan bahagia

    ReplyDelete

BisingLahPulak